Position Title: Occupational Health Nurse (MA,LPN, RN)
Division: CNS Occupational Medicine
Classification: Full Time, Part Time, PRN
Who we are:
Join one of the fastest growing Occupational Medicine teams in the Northeast. In-house, and mobile medical, capabilities with the ability to perform a wide range of OSHA physicals/testing, as well as full scope DOT and Non-DOT services highlight just a few areas of expertise already in place. Additionally, this team is one of the leaders in Pennsylvania COVID response, having administered over 30,000 COVID vaccines and completed over 7,000 COVID rapid, PCR, and antibody tests the group is diversified, well rounded, and poised to serve in every sector of Occupational healthcare!
The Occupational Medicine Nurse works collaboratively with the Medical Providers to ensure a high quality of care is delivered through adequate staffing and operational preparation. This position also works directly with the VP of Occupational Medicine to ensure that all prospective and current contracts are served compliantly and thoroughly both in clinic and on-site. In-clinic, and off-site travel, may be required based on contractual needs.
Essential Functions and Duties
- Staff hourly schedule in the Occupational Medicine department, mobile medical unit(s), or at an off-site facility.
- Communicate with executives on current/prospective contracts and timelines of service while delivering quality care.
- Familiar with medical treatment, workers compensation, auto accident injury treatment, case management, and employer communication related to each.
- Continually grow skillset through certifications and training offered
- Class B CDL (Willing to obtain)
- Respiratory/Fit Testing Technician
- DOT/non-DOT Drug testing
- Various OSHA Physicals
- Medical Administration Compliance
- Stay compliant with legal, regulatory and accreditation standards
- Stay current on local trends and industry-specific issues
- Willingness to adapt to situational needs to meet client expectations.
Competencies and Skills
- Attention to detail, analytical thinking, and problem-solving
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, always reliable
- Self-starter, goal-oriented, self-motivating
- Excellent leadership skills
- Proficient computer skills; ability to learn new computer software and troubleshoot issues while on location or during mobile activities
- Ability to adapt quickly to change
- Proactive communicator
Required Education and Experience
- LPN, RN, – Licensed in state of hire
- 1-3 years of Experience
Preferred Experience or Certifications
- Workers Compensation
- Respiratory Testing Technician
- Occupational Medicine Experience
- Case Management
- Multi-state (compact) licensure