Who are we?
Compliance Navigation Specialists, headquartered in Lititz, PA, serves the transportation and trucking industry across North America. We are a fast-growing company comprised of a team of specialists providing DOT compliance, safety, licensing services, and general outsourced human resources-based services. Our sister companies include Northern Insurance Specialists, CNS Driver Training Center, and CNS Occupational Medicine, each also based in Lititz, PA.
Who are you?
You are self-motivated and ready to try something new! You would enjoy being a part of a fast-growing organization with room to grow with professional development and experience within the transportation industry.
The Licensing Specialist I will serve both local clients and clients nationwide with truck and general transportation licensing.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proficient using Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams)
- Notary Public (or willing to obtain)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – ability to engage and communicate with CNS team and clients verbally and in writing/electronically
- Broad knowledge of all service lines for general questions, correspondence, referrals and cross promotional opportunities
- Deep expertise (or desire to develop expertise) in DOT licensing needs within Pennsylvania and beyond
- General customer service and communication
- Licensing processing and completion
- Auto titling and notary needs for local clientele
Secondary/Back-Up Support Responsibilities
- Support the CNS Specialists’ team as needed
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location
Work Remotely: No
COVID-19 considerations: Antigen and PCR testing as needed, Vaccinations provided by our Occupational Medicine division