Reports To: Vice President of Business Development
Classification: Full-Time; Non-Exempt
Position Overview: The Inside Sales Specialist will implement directives and execute sales strategies to contribute to the growth of CNS and affiliate companies. This individual will handle all CNS inbound marketing/sales calls. This individual will be required to hit sales goals projected by sales management and coordinate with sales manager on distributing inbound leads or calls.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
This position will have the following primary responsibilities:
- CNS Sales focusing on the 1-20 truck/bus carriers
- CNS Sales working on daily call lists, email lists and reporting leads on monthly basis.
- Inside sales- Cold Calling, Prospecting, Generating Leads for CNS. Cross selling CNS brands such as Insurance, Occupational Medicine, and Driver Training Center.
- Achieving forecasted sales goals
- Planning and Implementing efficient Sales Calls, conference calls, etc.
- Engaging in Monthly Sales Meetings
- Engaging in at least one monthly industry organization meetings (PMTA evening meetings, etc.)
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management software) data entry
- Coordinating with Operations team for follow up, client retention.
- Billing and account collections responsibilities
Secondary/ Back-Up Support and Responsibilities and Duties
This position will have the following support role responsibilities:
- Strong communication with customers on questions/concerns they have.
- Lead Generation
To be successful in this position, the employee will possess the following skills and competencies:
- Highly organized
- High level of communication skills – verbally (phone, in-person) and email etiquette
- Ability to multitask
- Proactive and solution-oriented, adaptable
- Strong problem-solving ability and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrates Tenacity and Persistence to close deals
- Salesmanship – ability to easily communicate and build rapport with others; close sales.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to engage and communicate with customers and clients in writing and verbally. Excellent writing and grammar.
- Broad knowledge of all service lines for sales, general questions, correspondence, referrals, and cross promotional opportunities