Position Overview: The purpose of the Graphic Designer is to assist the marketing department with consistent on-brand messaging for Compliance Navigation Specialists, Northern Insurance Specialists, CNS Driver Training Center, CNS Occupational Medicine and all future transportation related endeavors, and strengthen the position of all companies as a top-of-mind resource for the transportation industry nationwide.
The Graphic Designer will collaborate with the Marketing Team and other team members to plan, create, and execute new media campaigns, strategic and promotional programs, and public relations outreach that will result in increased awareness of the safety consulting firm, insurance agency, driver training center and health services.
This position will report to the Marketing Coordinator.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
This position will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility is the design/creation of graphics and/or marketing materials for all companies, including but not limited to:
- Company logos
- Business cards and other stationary (folders, envelopes, letterhead, etc.)
- Design/Creation of forms (insurance, medical, etc.)
- Website imagery and graphics (web advertisements, infographics, etc.)
- Social media imagery (branded imagery for social media posts, banners, etc.)
- Presentation layout and design
- Business proposal design
- Sales sheets and proposals
- Promotional products and marketing materials (signs, t-shirts, hats, etc.)
- Vehicle wrap designs
- Advertisement design as needed
- Other graphics for video related projects
- Work with marketing team on idea generation, content creation and brand awareness.
- Collaborate with operations team for creating content based upon new regulations, client needs, upcoming events.
- Photography knowledge and photo editing/touch-up skills preferred (Photography may include headshots, events, new website imagery, etc.)
- Assist Videographer in creating and animating graphics for training videos, video blogs and other video content as needed.
To be successful in this position, the employee will possess the following skills and competencies:
- Strong Graphic Design skills
- Advanced knowledge and design skills:
- Knowledge of Adobe CC
- Fluent in Adobe Photoshop
- Fluent in Adobe Illustrator
- Fluent in Adobe InDesign
- Other Adobe CC knowledge preferred, but not required (Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Spark)
- WordPress knowledge preferred
- Creative personality
- Bright, personable demeanor
- Proactive and solution-oriented
- Strong problem-solving ability and critical thinking skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher level of education, preferably in Graphic Design or related field, or equivalent job experience (4-5 years of experience)
- Knowledge or experience within the transportation industry, or a willingness to learn more
- Portfolio of previous work required