Who are we?
CNS Insurance, headquartered in Lititz, PA, serves the transportation and trucking industry across North America, finding solutions for insurance and risk management needs. We are a fast-growing company, comprised of a team of specialists providing insurance sales, policy maintenance, and policy renewals. Our sister companies include Compliance Navigation Specialists, CNS Driver Training Center, CNS Occupational Medicine, and Carolyn’s Notary Service, each also based in Lititz, PA.
Who are you?
You are ready to start a new career within an established, growing insurance agency! We provide the training, support, and guidance. We are looking for self-motivated individuals to join us for a successful career within the industry.
The Customer Service Representative provides answers to current policy questions, data entry support to the insurance producers and account manager, as well as account maintenance.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proficient using Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – ability to engage and communicate with CNS team and clients verbally and in writing/electronically
- Broad knowledge of all service lines for general questions, correspondence, referrals and cross-promotional opportunities
- Client Communication through phone calls, emails, and in-person meetings
- Insurance policy maintenance, including certificates of insurance and policy changes as needed
- Data entry within our customer relationship management software program
Secondary/Back-Up Support Responsibilities
- Other projects as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- 8-hour shift
- Mid Shift 11:30 A.M to 8 P.M
- Monday to Friday
COVID-19 considerations: Antigen and PCR testing as needed, Vaccinations provided by our Occupational Medicine division
Work Location: One location
Work Remotely: No