Reports To: Vice President of Business Development
Classification: Full-Time; Exempt
Position Overview: The Account Executive will implement directives and execute sales strategies to contribute to the growth of CNS and affiliate companies. This individual will handle CNS leads generated from the marketing department, as well as generate leads locally and across targeted areas and states.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
This position will have the following primary responsibilities:
- CNS Companies Sales focusing on 21+ power unit carriers
- CNS Insurance
- CNS Compliance packages
- Other leads as connections arise
- Achieving and exceeding forecasted sales goals
- Lead generation and industry
- Planning and Implementing efficient Sales Calls, conference calls, etc.
- Engaging in Monthly Sales Meetings
- Engaging in industry organization meetings (PMTA evening meetings, etc.)
- Coordinating with Operations team for follow up, client retention.
- Billing as needed
Secondary/ Back-Up Support and Responsibilities and Duties
This position will have the following support role responsibilities:
- Strong communication with customers on questions/concerns they have.
- Lead Generation
To be successful in this position, the employee will possess the following skills and competencies:
- Highly organized
- High level of communication skills – verbally (phone, in-person) and email etiquette
- Proactive and solution-oriented, adaptable
- Strong problem-solving ability and critical thinking skills
- Relationship-building skills
- Sales Acumen
- Demonstrates Tenacity and Persistence to close deals
- High level of knowledge of all service lines for sales, general questions, correspondence, referrals, and cross promotional opportunities