Classification: FT; Hourly
Position Overview: CNS Account Support Specialist
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
This position will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Day to day communication with all PSM client’s needs.
- Maintaining Accurate Driver and Vehicle lists through all CNS Systems.
- Assist in building client reports on a monthly/weekly basis.
- Daily Communication with Account Managers on needs.
- Assist with audit support when clients are being audited by FMCSA/DOT entities.
- Continued education on FMCSR 49 CFR standards.
- Building PowerPoint presentations and other training materials based on Account manager guidance and support.
- Maintaining daily “to-do” lists with Account Managers and Driver Specialist teams.
- Ensuring access to all client log ins for easy access of CNS teams.
- Assist with Fuel Tax support items.
- Keeping track of client’s renewable services and service records.
- Assist with Billing support ensuring all clients are accurate and up to date.
- Data entry for CNS & client purposes.
- Applying for permits/licenses for different government entities.
- Scheduling trainings/meetings with clients.
- Keeping accurate schedules to work from.
- Continuous follow up with clients on needs.
- Continuous follow up with internal team members on needs.
- Creating safety & compliance materials with interaction from Account manager.
- Assist with initial driver qualification based on company standards.
- Maintaining accurate client records in all CNS Systems.
- Assist with client onboarding.
- Collect and organize documents from clients.
- Daily check on client submissions to ensure completeness.
- Other tasks to be handled as given.
Secondary/ Back-Up Support and Responsibilities and Duties
This position will have the following support role responsibilities:
- Other duties as assigned
- Support of reporting teams to complete tasks as needed.
To be successful in this position, the employee will possess the following skills and competencies:
- Detail oriented – a high degree of accuracy skills
- Ability to multitask across multiple tasks and programs
- Proactive and solution-oriented
- Strong problem-solving ability and critical thinking skills
- Proficient using Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Teams, Dynamics) and QuickBooks
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Incorporation of company core values into the culture within the team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – ability to engage and communicate with customers and clients verbally and in writing
- Creative, “outside the box” thinking to solve customer problems
- Strong accountability to clients as well as co-workers
- Positive mindset to drive programs forward